Painkiller Overdose is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Painkiller Overdose from your PCDreamCatcher
. Additional info about DreamCatcher can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamCatcher\Painkiller Overdose directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Painkiller Overdose is C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamCatcher\Painkiller Overdose\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Overdose.exe and its approximative size is 1.41 MB (1478960 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Painkiller Overdose. They take about 4.17 MB (4371348
bytes) on disk.
- Overdose.exe (1.41 MB)
- OverdoseEditor.exe (1.99 MB)
- OverdoseServer.exe (130.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (659.00 KB)
Painkiller Overdose has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Painkiller Overdose from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Painkiller Overdose:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Painkiller Overdose
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Painkiller Overdose\Overdose.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Painkiller Overdose\PKTVStrings.dic
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Painkiller Overdose\Saves\000\Save.OverdoseSave
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Painkiller Overdose\Saves\000\SaveGame.Info
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Painkiller Overdose\Saves\002\Save.OverdoseSave
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Painkiller Overdose\Saves\002\SaveGame.Info
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mindware Studios\Painkiller Overdose
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Painkiller Overdose_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mindware Studios\Painkiller Overdose
Painkiller Overdose is an application released by the software company DreamCatcher. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Painkiller Overdose is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Painkiller Overdose from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Painkiller Overdose or simply click the Search feature and type in "Painkiller Overdose". The Painkiller Overdose application will be found automatically. After you click Painkiller Overdose in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Painkiller Overdose, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Painkiller Overdose.
8. After removing Painkiller Overdose, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Painkiller Overdose that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Painkiller Overdose with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Painkiller Overdose by DreamCatcher from your PC, we are not saying that Painkiller Overdose by DreamCatcher is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Painkiller Overdose supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 14:28:33.717