Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02
Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02's primary file takes about 12.16 MB (12748736 bytes) and its name is nvcplui.exe.
Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 contains of the executables below. They take 15.05 MB (15779200
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 369.02
of Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02.
Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02". If it is installed on your PC the Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02.
8. After removing Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Painel de controlo da NVIDIA 369.02 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:06:48.813