You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Page Refresh for Windows. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Page Refresh directory (same installation drive as Windows). A way to uninstall Page Refresh from your system
The following executables are installed along with Page Refresh. They take about 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- Page Refresh.exe (162.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Page Refresh.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Page Refresh:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Page Refresh:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Page Refresh
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Page Refresh\Page Refresh.dat
Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Page Refresh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Page Refresh from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Page Refresh or simply click the Search feature and type in "Page Refresh". If it is installed on your PC the Page Refresh program will be found very quickly. When you select Page Refresh in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Page Refresh, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Page Refresh.
8. After removing Page Refresh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Page Refresh that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Page Refresh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130