Page Rank is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Page Rank from your systemJakub Adamczyk
. Further information on Jakub Adamczyk can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Page Rank folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Page Rank is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Page Rank\uninstall.vbs". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Page Rank.exe and its approximative size is 816.86 KB (836464 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Page Rank. They take 816.86 KB (836464
bytes) on disk.
- Page Rank.exe (816.86 KB)
Page Rank is an application by the software company Jakub Adamczyk. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Page Rank is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Page Rank from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Page Rank or simply click the Search feature and type in "Page Rank". The Page Rank program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Page Rank in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Page Rank, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Page Rank.
8. After uninstalling Page Rank, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Page Rank which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Page Rank using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Page Rank by Jakub Adamczyk from your computer, we are not saying that Page Rank by Jakub Adamczyk is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Page Rank in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130