Page Rank (2)
Page Rank (2) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Page Rank (2) from your computerJakub Adamczyk
. More information on Jakub Adamczyk can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Page Rank (2) folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Page Rank (2) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Page Rank (2)\uninstall.vbs". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Page Rank (2)'s primary file takes around 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) and its name is Page Rank (2).exe.
Page Rank (2) contains of the executables below. They take 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- Page Rank (2).exe (919.86 KB)
The current page applies to Page Rank (2) version 2
Page Rank (2) is a program by Jakub Adamczyk. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Page Rank (2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Page Rank (2) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Page Rank (2) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Page Rank (2)". If it exists on your system the Page Rank (2) app will be found automatically. When you click Page Rank (2) in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Page Rank (2), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Page Rank (2).
8. After removing Page Rank (2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Page Rank (2) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Page Rank (2) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Page Rank (2) by Jakub Adamczyk from your PC, we are not saying that Page Rank (2) by Jakub Adamczyk is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Page Rank (2) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130