Packard Bell ScreenSaver
This page is about Packard Bell ScreenSaver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver from your systemPackard Bell Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Packard Bell Incorporated. Click on www.PackardBell.com
to get more facts about Packard Bell ScreenSaver on Packard Bell Incorporated's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Packard Bell ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. run_Packard Bell.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 158.53 KB (162336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Packard Bell ScreenSaver. They take 638.48 KB (653804
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecuteHotkey.exe (22.53 KB)
- NBRegNTUser.exe (90.53 KB)
- run_Packard Bell.exe (158.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.79 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (78.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (78.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0812
of Packard Bell ScreenSaver. You can find below a few links to other Packard Bell ScreenSaver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk by Packard Bell ScreenSaver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software Informer\cache\icons\Packard Bell Screensaver.ico
Packard Bell ScreenSaver is a program by Packard Bell Incorporated. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Packard Bell ScreenSaver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Packard Bell ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell ScreenSaver". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell ScreenSaver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Packard Bell ScreenSaver in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Packard Bell ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell ScreenSaver:
- The software company is: www.PackardBell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Packard Bell ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver by Packard Bell Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Packard Bell ScreenSaver by Packard Bell Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:14:17.370