Packard Bell Registration
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Packard Bell Registration for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Packard Bell Registration from your computerPackard Bell
. More information on Packard Bell can be found here
. More info about the application Packard Bell Registration can be seen at http://www.packardbell.com
. Packard Bell Registration is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Packard Bell Registration is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.59 MB (1666864 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Packard Bell Registration. They occupy 2.43 MB (2550272
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (835.10 KB)
- GREGsvc.exe (27.60 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.59 MB)
This data is about Packard Bell Registration version 1.04.3506
only. Click on the links below for other Packard Bell Registration versions:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Registration is a program marketed by the software company Packard Bell. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Packard Bell Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Packard Bell Registration from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Packard Bell Registration or simply click the Search field and type in "Packard Bell Registration". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Registration program will be found very quickly. After you select Packard Bell Registration in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Packard Bell Registration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Registration:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Packard Bell Registration.
8. After removing Packard Bell Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Registration which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Registration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Packard Bell Registration by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Registration by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell Registration supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:45:28.330