Packard Bell Power Management
Packard Bell Power Management is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management from your computerPackard Bell
. You can read more on Packard Bell or check for application updates here
. More information about Packard Bell Power Management can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. Usually the Packard Bell Power Management program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Packard Bell Power Management is MsiExec.exe. Packard Bell Power Management's primary file takes around 5.07 MB (5314192 bytes) and is called ePowerTray.exe.
The executables below are part of Packard Bell Power Management. They take about 14.22 MB (14907440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (620.14 KB)
- ePowerButton.exe (1.81 MB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (257.64 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (378.14 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (237.64 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (642.64 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.07 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (255.64 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (4.49 MB)
- SetAPM.exe (296.14 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (225.64 KB)
The current web page applies to Packard Bell Power Management version 7.00.3011
only. You can find below info on other releases of Packard Bell Power Management:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Power Management is an application offered by Packard Bell. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Packard Bell Power Management from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Power Management or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Power Management". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Power Management app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Packard Bell Power Management in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Packard Bell Power Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Power Management:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Packard Bell Power Management.
8. After removing Packard Bell Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Power Management that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Power Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell Power Management in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:56:16.970