Packard Bell Power Management
This info is about Packard Bell Power Management for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management from your computerPackard Bell
. More information on Packard Bell can be found here
. More details about the software Packard Bell Power Management can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Packard Bell Power Management is MsiExec.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.05 MB (5294736 bytes) on disk and is labeled ePowerTray.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Packard Bell Power Management. They occupy 14.20 MB (14888496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (620.14 KB)
- ePowerButton.exe (1.81 MB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (257.64 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (378.14 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (237.14 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (643.14 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.05 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (255.64 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (4.49 MB)
- SetAPM.exe (296.14 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (225.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00.3006
of Packard Bell Power Management. You can find below info on other releases of Packard Bell Power Management:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Packard Bell Power Management from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\CommonControl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\DefaultPowerOption.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\ePowerButton.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\ePowerSvc.exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\
Packard Bell Power Management is a program offered by the software company Packard Bell. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Packard Bell Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Packard Bell Power Management from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Packard Bell Power Management or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Power Management". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell Power Management app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Packard Bell Power Management in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Packard Bell Power Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Power Management:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Packard Bell Power Management.
8. After removing Packard Bell Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Power Management that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Power Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Packard Bell Power Management in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:02:35.190