Packard Bell InfoCentre
Packard Bell InfoCentre is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Packard Bell InfoCentre from your PCPackard Bell
. You can read more on Packard Bell or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.packardbell.com
to get more data about Packard Bell InfoCentre on Packard Bell's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\InfoCentre folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Packard Bell InfoCentre is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\InfoCentre\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. InfoCtr.exe is the Packard Bell InfoCentre's main executable file and it takes approximately 906.53 KB (928288 bytes) on disk.
Packard Bell InfoCentre contains of the executables below. They take 2.97 MB (3116112
bytes) on disk.
- InfoCtr.exe (906.53 KB)
- iUpdator.exe (1.11 MB)
- RegAsm.exe (52.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (922.52 KB)
- Indexer.exe (24.00 KB)
This data is about Packard Bell InfoCentre version 3.02.3000
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Packard Bell InfoCentre.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Packard Bell InfoCentre when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\InfoCentre
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packard Bell\InfoCentre
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\InfoCentre\Doc\de\au000a.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\InfoCentre\Doc\de\au000b.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\InfoCentre\Doc\de\au000c.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\InfoCentre\Doc\de\co001a.htm
Packard Bell InfoCentre is a program released by the software company Packard Bell. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Packard Bell InfoCentre is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Packard Bell InfoCentre with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Packard Bell InfoCentre or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell InfoCentre". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell InfoCentre program will be found very quickly. After you click Packard Bell InfoCentre in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Packard Bell InfoCentre, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell InfoCentre:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\InfoCentre\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Packard Bell InfoCentre.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell InfoCentre, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell InfoCentre which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Packard Bell InfoCentre with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Packard Bell InfoCentre by Packard Bell from your computer, nor are we saying that Packard Bell InfoCentre by Packard Bell is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Packard Bell InfoCentre in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:36:23.850