Packard Bell Device Fast-lane
Packard Bell Device Fast-lane is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Packard Bell Device Fast-lane from your systemPackard Bell
. More data about Packard Bell can be seen here
. Please open http://www.packardbell.com
if you want to read more on Packard Bell Device Fast-lane on Packard Bell's web page. Packard Bell Device Fast-lane is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Device Fast-lane folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. MsiExec.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Packard Bell Device Fast-lane. DeviceFastLaneUI.exe is the Packard Bell Device Fast-lane's main executable file and it takes around 2.18 MB (2288680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Packard Bell Device Fast-lane. They take an average of 2.92 MB (3056760
bytes) on disk.
- DeviceFastLaneEvent.exe (291.04 KB)
- DeviceFastLaneSvc.exe (459.04 KB)
- DeviceFastLaneUI.exe (2.18 MB)
The current page applies to Packard Bell Device Fast-lane version 1.00.3013
alone. For more Packard Bell Device Fast-lane versions please click below:
Packard Bell Device Fast-lane is a program offered by Packard Bell. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Packard Bell Device Fast-lane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Packard Bell Device Fast-lane from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Packard Bell Device Fast-lane or simply click the Search field and type in "Packard Bell Device Fast-lane". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Device Fast-lane application will be found very quickly. After you select Packard Bell Device Fast-lane in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Packard Bell Device Fast-lane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Device Fast-lane:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Packard Bell Device Fast-lane.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Device Fast-lane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Device Fast-lane which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Device Fast-lane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Packard Bell Device Fast-lane by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Packard Bell Device Fast-lane by Packard Bell is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell Device Fast-lane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:48:24.337