Packard Bell Device Fast-lane
This info is about Packard Bell Device Fast-lane for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Packard Bell Device Fast-lane from your systemPackard Bell
. Further information on Packard Bell can be seen here
. More data about the program Packard Bell Device Fast-lane can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. Packard Bell Device Fast-lane is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Device Fast-lane directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Packard Bell Device Fast-lane is MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Packard Bell Device Fast-lane's primary file takes around 1.63 MB (1712272 bytes) and is called DeviceFastLaneUI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Packard Bell Device Fast-lane. They occupy 2.36 MB (2478512
bytes) on disk.
- DeviceFastLaneEvent.exe (290.64 KB)
- DeviceFastLaneSvc.exe (457.64 KB)
- DeviceFastLaneUI.exe (1.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3007
of Packard Bell Device Fast-lane. You can find below info on other releases of Packard Bell Device Fast-lane:
Packard Bell Device Fast-lane is an application marketed by Packard Bell. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Packard Bell Device Fast-lane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Packard Bell Device Fast-lane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Device Fast-lane or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Device Fast-lane". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell Device Fast-lane program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Packard Bell Device Fast-lane in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Packard Bell Device Fast-lane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Device Fast-lane:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Packard Bell Device Fast-lane.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Device Fast-lane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Device Fast-lane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Device Fast-lane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Packard Bell Device Fast-lane by Packard Bell from your computer, we are not saying that Packard Bell Device Fast-lane by Packard Bell is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Packard Bell Device Fast-lane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:02:34.477