Package Track version 1.0
Package Track version 1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Package Track version 1.0 from your PCPackageTrack Software
. Further information on PackageTrack Software can be seen here
. Usually the Package Track version 1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Package Track folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Package Track version 1.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Package Track\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 97.50 KB (99840 bytes) on disk and is called PackageTracker.exe.
Package Track version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 798.66 KB (817825
bytes) on disk.
- PackageTracker.exe (97.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Package Track version 1.0 version 1.0
Package Track version 1.0 is an application released by PackageTrack Software. Some people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Package Track version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Package Track version 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Package Track version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Package Track version 1.0". The Package Track version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Package Track version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Package Track version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Package Track version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Package Track version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Package Track version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Package Track version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Package Track version 1.0 by PackageTrack Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Package Track version 1.0 by PackageTrack Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Package Track version 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:07:06.950