This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PV Studio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PV Studio from your systemSolarPathfinder
. More data about SolarPathfinder can be found here
. Click on http://www.solarpathfinder.com/
to get more details about PV Studio on SolarPathfinder's website. PV Studio is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarPathfinder\PV Studio folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PV Studio is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarPathfinder\PV Studio\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 145.50 KB (148992 bytes) on disk and is titled PVStudio.exe.
PV Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 278.93 KB (285622
bytes) on disk.
- PVStudio.exe (145.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11.9
of PV Studio. You can find below info on other versions of PV Studio:
PV Studio is a program marketed by the software company SolarPathfinder. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall PV Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PV Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PV Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "PV Studio". The PV Studio app will be found very quickly. When you select PV Studio in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PV Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PV Studio:
- The software company is: http://www.solarpathfinder.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarPathfinder\PV Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PV Studio.
8. After uninstalling PV Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PV Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PV Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PV Studio by SolarPathfinder from your computer, we are not saying that PV Studio by SolarPathfinder is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PV Studio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 02:14:50.723