This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PULSE ColorElite for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PULSE ColorElite from your systemX-Rite
. Further information on X-Rite can be found here
. More details about the application PULSE ColorElite can be found at www.xrite.com
. PULSE ColorElite is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\PULSE ColorElite folder, regulated by the user's decision. PULSE ColorElite's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 12.82 MB (13447168 bytes) on disk and is labeled PULSE ColorElite.exe.
The executable files below are part of PULSE ColorElite. They occupy about 12.88 MB (13500416
bytes) on disk.
- PULSE ColorElite.exe (12.82 MB)
- PulseLaunch.exe (52.00 KB)
This web page is about PULSE ColorElite version 1.0.2
PULSE ColorElite is an application by the software company X-Rite. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase PULSE ColorElite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PULSE ColorElite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PULSE ColorElite or simply click the Search feature and type in "PULSE ColorElite". The PULSE ColorElite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PULSE ColorElite in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PULSE ColorElite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PULSE ColorElite:
- The publisher is: www.xrite.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PULSE ColorElite.
8. After removing PULSE ColorElite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PULSE ColorElite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PULSE ColorElite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PULSE ColorElite by X-Rite from your computer, nor are we saying that PULSE ColorElite by X-Rite is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PULSE ColorElite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-14 09:05:28.663