PTGui Pro 9.1.8
PTGui Pro 9.1.8 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PTGui Pro 9.1.8 from your computerNew House Internet Services B.V.
. More information about New House Internet Services B.V. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ptgui.com/
to get more facts about PTGui Pro 9.1.8 on New House Internet Services B.V.'s website. PTGui Pro 9.1.8 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PTGui folder, subject to the user's choice. PTGui Pro 9.1.8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PTGui\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 14.24 MB (14927088 bytes) on disk and is named PTGui.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with PTGui Pro 9.1.8. They occupy about 14.68 MB (15390822
bytes) on disk.
- PTGui.exe (14.24 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (59.13 KB)
- dcraw.exe (393.73 KB)
This info is about PTGui Pro 9.1.8 version 9.1.8
PTGui Pro 9.1.8 is a program released by New House Internet Services B.V.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase PTGui Pro 9.1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PTGui Pro 9.1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PTGui Pro 9.1.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PTGui Pro 9.1.8". The PTGui Pro 9.1.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PTGui Pro 9.1.8 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PTGui Pro 9.1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PTGui Pro 9.1.8:
- The software company is: http://www.ptgui.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PTGui\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PTGui Pro 9.1.8.
8. After removing PTGui Pro 9.1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PTGui Pro 9.1.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PTGui Pro 9.1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PTGui Pro 9.1.8 by New House Internet Services B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that PTGui Pro 9.1.8 by New House Internet Services B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PTGui Pro 9.1.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:23:28.383