PTGui Pro 7.2
PTGui Pro 7.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PTGui Pro 7.2 from your systemNew House Internet Services B.V.
. You can find out more on New House Internet Services B.V. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ptgui.com/
to get more information about PTGui Pro 7.2 on New House Internet Services B.V.'s website. Usually the PTGui Pro 7.2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PTGui2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. PTGui Pro 7.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PTGui2\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.22 MB (5478400 bytes) on disk and is called PTGui.exe.
PTGui Pro 7.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.32 MB (5582594
bytes) on disk.
- PTGui.exe (5.22 MB)
- RunStitcher.exe (49.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.25 KB)
The current web page applies to PTGui Pro 7.2 version 7.2
PTGui Pro 7.2 is a program offered by New House Internet Services B.V.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall PTGui Pro 7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PTGui Pro 7.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PTGui Pro 7.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PTGui Pro 7.2". If it is installed on your PC the PTGui Pro 7.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PTGui Pro 7.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PTGui Pro 7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PTGui Pro 7.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.ptgui.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PTGui2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PTGui Pro 7.2.
8. After removing PTGui Pro 7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PTGui Pro 7.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PTGui Pro 7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PTGui Pro 7.2 by New House Internet Services B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that PTGui Pro 7.2 by New House Internet Services B.V. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PTGui Pro 7.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 23:34:30.913