PTCC is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PTCC from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Usually the PTCC application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PTCC is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the PTCC's main executable file and it occupies about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
PTCC is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
This data is about PTCC version 1.0
PTCC is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PTCC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PTCC from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PTCC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PTCC". The PTCC program will be found very quickly. When you select PTCC in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PTCC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PTCC.
8. After removing PTCC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PTCC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PTCC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PTCC by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that PTCC by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PTCC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:44:23.597