You can find on this page details on how to remove PST for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PST from your PCMT
. More information on MT can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PST\PST folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PST is "C:\Program Files\PST\PST\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1,008.00 KB (1032192 bytes) on disk and is titled PST.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PST. They occupy 1.64 MB (1723673
bytes) on disk.
- PST.exe (1,008.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
PST is a program released by the software company MT. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase PST is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PST from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PST or simply click the Search feature and type in "PST". If it exists on your system the PST application will be found very quickly. When you click PST in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PST, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PST.
8. After removing PST, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PST that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PST using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PST by MT from your PC, nor are we saying that PST by MT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PST supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 08:53:43.407