This info is about PSRemote for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PSRemote from your PCBreeze Systems Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Breeze Systems Ltd. Click on http://www.breezesys.com
to get more data about PSRemote on Breeze Systems Ltd's website. Usually the PSRemote application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\PSRemote directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PSRemote is C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\PSRemote\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.17 MB (2273856 bytes) on disk and is named PSRemote.exe.
PSRemote contains of the executables below. They take 8.16 MB (8553130
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BBProDisplay.exe (184.02 KB)
- CDPROC.exe (480.00 KB)
- CDPROCMN.exe (368.00 KB)
- EWatch.exe (68.00 KB)
- FBUploader.exe (3.32 MB)
- HideWindowsTaskbar.exe (227.98 KB)
- PhotoboothBtn.exe (328.02 KB)
- PSRemote.exe (2.17 MB)
- PSRemote_XPSP2.exe (232.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (426.57 KB)
- PSRemoteTest.exe (200.02 KB)
- SpawnGuiApp.exe (220.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.2
of PSRemote. You can find here a few links to other PSRemote versions:
...click to view all...
PSRemote is an application offered by Breeze Systems Ltd. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase PSRemote is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PSRemote from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PSRemote or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSRemote". The PSRemote program will be found very quickly. When you click PSRemote in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PSRemote, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSRemote:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\PSRemote\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PSRemote.
8. After removing PSRemote, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PSRemote that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PSRemote with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PSRemote by Breeze Systems Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that PSRemote by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PSRemote supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 21:04:57.677