You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PSPP for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PSPP from your computerFree Software Foundation, Inc.
. Further information on Free Software Foundation, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the PSPP application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Desktop\PSPP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling PSPP is C:\Program Files\Desktop\PSPP\UNINSTALL.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 8.24 MB (8643967 bytes) on disk and is named pspp.exe.
PSPP contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.03 MB (26248200
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (176.29 KB)
- pspp-convert.exe (2.90 MB)
- pspp-dump-sav.exe (574.59 KB)
- pspp.exe (8.24 MB)
- psppire.exe (13.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.10.1
of PSPP. You can find here a few links to other PSPP releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PSPP we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PSPP Portable File
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PSPP Syntax File
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PSPP System File
PSPP is a program by the software company Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall PSPP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PSPP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PSPP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PSPP". If it exists on your system the PSPP application will be found automatically. After you click PSPP in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PSPP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PSPP.
8. After removing PSPP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PSPP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PSPP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PSPP by Free Software Foundation, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PSPP by Free Software Foundation, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSPP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:40:23.863