PSP 85 64bit
You can find below details on how to uninstall PSP 85 64bit for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PSP 85 64bit from your computerPSPaudioware.com
. Additional info about PSPaudioware.com can be found here
. More info about the software PSP 85 64bit can be found at http://www.PSPaudioware.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\PSP 85_64bit_uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PSP 85 64bit. PSP 85_64bit_uninstall.exe is the PSP 85 64bit's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.28 MB (1340928 bytes) on disk.
PSP 85 64bit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.28 MB (1340928
bytes) on disk.
- PSP 85_64bit_uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to PSP 85 64bit version 1.1.064
alone. You can find here a few links to other PSP 85 64bit releases:
If you're planning to uninstall PSP 85 64bit you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove PSP 85 64bit:
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\EULA.txt
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\Icon PSP uninstall.ico
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\Icon PSP.ico
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\IRIMG2.BMP
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\irunin.dat
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\irunin.xml
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\PSP 84 Factory Bank.psb
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\PSP 85 Operation Manual.pdf
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\PSP 85 Version History.txt
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\PSP 85_64bit_uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\PSPaudioware.com.html
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PSP 85 64bit
PSP 85 64bit is an application marketed by PSPaudioware.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase PSP 85 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PSP 85 64bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PSP 85 64bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "PSP 85 64bit". If it is installed on your PC the PSP 85 64bit program will be found automatically. After you select PSP 85 64bit in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PSP 85 64bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSP 85 64bit:
- The software company is: http://www.PSPaudioware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PSPaudioware\PSP 85 64bit\PSP 85_64bit_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PSP 85 64bit.
8. After uninstalling PSP 85 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PSP 85 64bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PSP 85 64bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PSP 85 64bit by PSPaudioware.com from your computer, nor are we saying that PSP 85 64bit by PSPaudioware.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSP 85 64bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 00:19:47.037