PSD CODEC Version 1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PSD CODEC Version 1.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PSD CODEC Version 1.0 from your PCArdfry Imaging, LLC
. Open here
for more details on Ardfry Imaging, LLC. More information about the software PSD CODEC Version 1.0 can be seen at http://www.ardfry.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ArdfryImaging\PSD Codec folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for PSD CODEC Version 1.0 is C:\Program Files\ArdfryImaging\PSD Codec\unins000.exe. PSD CODEC Version 1.0's main file takes around 214.81 KB (219968 bytes) and is named PSDCodecPreferences.exe.
PSD CODEC Version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 891.09 KB (912473
bytes) on disk.
- PSDCodecPreferences.exe (214.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of PSD CODEC Version 1.0. For other PSD CODEC Version 1.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PSD CODEC Version 1.0 is a program marketed by Ardfry Imaging, LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall PSD CODEC Version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PSD CODEC Version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PSD CODEC Version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PSD CODEC Version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the PSD CODEC Version 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PSD CODEC Version 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PSD CODEC Version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PSD CODEC Version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ardfry.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ArdfryImaging\PSD Codec\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PSD CODEC Version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling PSD CODEC Version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PSD CODEC Version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PSD CODEC Version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PSD CODEC Version 1.0 by Ardfry Imaging, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PSD CODEC Version 1.0 by Ardfry Imaging, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PSD CODEC Version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:28:42.613