PS3 Media Server
This web page is about PS3 Media Server for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PS3 Media Server from your PCPS3 Media Server
. You can read more on PS3 Media Server or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ps3mediaserver.org/
if you want to read more on PS3 Media Server on PS3 Media Server's page. PS3 Media Server is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\PS3 Media Server directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for PS3 Media Server is C:\Program Files\PS3 Media Server\uninst.exe. PMS.exe is the PS3 Media Server's primary executable file and it occupies about 422.64 KB (432786 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PS3 Media Server. They occupy 83.08 MB (87114705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PMS.exe (422.64 KB)
- uninst.exe (399.88 KB)
- convert.exe (5.42 MB)
- dcrawMS.exe (244.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (19.19 MB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (24.96 MB)
- mplayer.exe (26.31 MB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- ffmpeg_MPGMUX.exe (5.33 MB)
- wrapper.exe (358.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.72.0
of PS3 Media Server. You can find here a few links to other PS3 Media Server releases:
...click to view all...
PS3 Media Server is an application by the software company PS3 Media Server. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase PS3 Media Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PS3 Media Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PS3 Media Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "PS3 Media Server". If it exists on your system the PS3 Media Server application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PS3 Media Server in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PS3 Media Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PS3 Media Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ps3mediaserver.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PS3 Media Server\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PS3 Media Server.
8. After uninstalling PS3 Media Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PS3 Media Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PS3 Media Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PS3 Media Server by PS3 Media Server from your PC, we are not saying that PS3 Media Server by PS3 Media Server is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PS3 Media Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:45:39.397