PS Tray Factory 2.52
This page is about PS Tray Factory 2.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PS Tray Factory 2.52 from your computerPS Soft Lab
. Go over here
where you can read more on PS Soft Lab. More details about PS Tray Factory 2.52 can be seen at http://www.pssoftlab.com
. PS Tray Factory 2.52 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PS Tray Factory folder, regulated by the user's option. PS Tray Factory 2.52's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PS Tray Factory\unins000.exe. PSTrayFactory.exe is the PS Tray Factory 2.52's main executable file and it takes around 352.50 KB (360960 bytes) on disk.
PS Tray Factory 2.52 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1,015.28 KB (1039642
bytes) on disk:
- PSTrayFactory.exe (352.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.52
of PS Tray Factory 2.52.
PS Tray Factory 2.52 is a program offered by PS Soft Lab. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove PS Tray Factory 2.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PS Tray Factory 2.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PS Tray Factory 2.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PS Tray Factory 2.52". The PS Tray Factory 2.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PS Tray Factory 2.52 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PS Tray Factory 2.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PS Tray Factory 2.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.pssoftlab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PS Tray Factory\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PS Tray Factory 2.52.
8. After uninstalling PS Tray Factory 2.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PS Tray Factory 2.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PS Tray Factory 2.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PS Tray Factory 2.52 by PS Soft Lab from your computer, nor are we saying that PS Tray Factory 2.52 by PS Soft Lab is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PS Tray Factory 2.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 10:57:46.347