PRE12 STI Installer
PRE12 STI Installer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PRE12 STI Installer from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove PRE12 STI Installer. AAMCustomHook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 311.69 KB (319168 bytes) on disk.
PRE12 STI Installer contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.05 MB (3199552
bytes) on disk.
- AAMCustomHook.exe (311.69 KB)
- AAMLauncherUtil.exe (360.69 KB)
- PDapp.exe (2.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0
of PRE12 STI Installer.
PRE12 STI Installer is a program marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase PRE12 STI Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PRE12 STI Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PRE12 STI Installer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PRE12 STI Installer". If it is installed on your PC the PRE12 STI Installer program will be found automatically. When you select PRE12 STI Installer in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PRE12 STI Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PRE12 STI Installer.
8. After removing PRE12 STI Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PRE12 STI Installer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PRE12 STI Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PRE12 STI Installer by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that PRE12 STI Installer by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PRE12 STI Installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-26 14:35:44.813