PRE10STI64Installer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PRE10STI64Installer from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
where you can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PRE10STI64Installer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.63 MB (2752896 bytes) on disk and is called PDapp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PRE10STI64Installer. They occupy 3.32 MB (3478656
bytes) on disk.
- AAMCustomHook.exe (272.88 KB)
- AAMLauncherUtil.exe (435.88 KB)
- PDapp.exe (2.63 MB)
This info is about PRE10STI64Installer version 1.0
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove PRE10STI64Installer from your computer.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by PRE10STI64Installer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AAMUpdaterInventory\1.0\PRE10STI64Installer-1.0
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AAMUpdaterInventory\1.0\PRE10STI64Installer-1.0\ChannelDescription.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\PRE10STI64Installer 1.0 01-02-2014.log.gz
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\PRE10STI64Installer 1.0 03-11-2015.log.gz
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\PRE10STI64Installer 1.0 09-13-2016.log.gz
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\PRE10STI64Installer 1.0 11-30-2013.log.gz
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\PRE10STI64Installer 1.0 12-22-2014.log.gz
PRE10STI64Installer is a program marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall PRE10STI64Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PRE10STI64Installer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PRE10STI64Installer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PRE10STI64Installer". If it exists on your system the PRE10STI64Installer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PRE10STI64Installer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PRE10STI64Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PRE10STI64Installer.
8. After removing PRE10STI64Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PRE10STI64Installer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PRE10STI64Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PRE10STI64Installer by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that PRE10STI64Installer by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PRE10STI64Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:55:42.063