PPTV V3.6.8.0100 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PPTV V3.6.8.0100 from your PCPPLive Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on PPLive Corporation. You can read more about about PPTV V3.6.8.0100 at http://www.pptv.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PPLive\PPTV folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for PPTV V3.6.8.0100 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PPLive\PPTV\uninst.exe. PPLive_startup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 171.09 KB (175200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with PPTV V3.6.8.0100. They occupy about 3.83 MB (4013688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PPLive_startup.exe (171.09 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.87 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (321.09 KB)
- hwcheck.exe (95.09 KB)
- PPLiveU.exe (171.09 KB)
- RepairSetup.exe (53.09 KB)
This web page is about PPTV V3.6.8.0100 version 3.6.8
If you are manually uninstalling PPTV V3.6.8.0100 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by PPTV V3.6.8.0100 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\PPLive\PPTV
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PPLIVE\PPTV\3.6.8.0100\admodule.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PPLIVE\PPTV\3.6.8.0100\avcodec-54.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PPLIVE\PPTV\3.6.8.0100\avformat-54.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PPLIVE\PPTV\3.6.8.0100\avutil-51.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
PPTV V3.6.8.0100 is an application released by the software company PPLive Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase PPTV V3.6.8.0100 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PPTV V3.6.8.0100 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PPTV V3.6.8.0100 or simply click the Search field and type in "PPTV V3.6.8.0100". The PPTV V3.6.8.0100 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PPTV V3.6.8.0100 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PPTV V3.6.8.0100, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PPTV V3.6.8.0100:
- The software company is: http://www.pptv.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PPLive\PPTV\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PPTV V3.6.8.0100.
8. After removing PPTV V3.6.8.0100, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PPTV V3.6.8.0100 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PPTV V3.6.8.0100 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PPTV V3.6.8.0100 by PPLive Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that PPTV V3.6.8.0100 by PPLive Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PPTV V3.6.8.0100 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 07:49:32.693