PPStream V126.96.36.1991 Final
You can find on this page details on how to remove PPStream V188.8.131.521 Final for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PPStream V184.108.40.2061 Final from your PCPPStream, Inc.
. More data about PPStream, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.PPS.tv/
if you want to read more on PPStream V220.127.116.111 Final on PPStream, Inc.'s web page. PPStream V18.104.22.1681 Final is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream directory, regulated by the user's option. PPStream V22.214.171.1241 Final's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe. The program's main executable file is titled PPStream.exe and its approximative size is 6.55 MB (6863736 bytes).
PPStream V126.96.36.1991 Final is comprised of the following executables which take 15.81 MB (16576512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PPSBrowser.exe (2.48 MB)
- PPSDesktopTip.exe (191.37 KB)
- PPSKernel.exe (6.05 MB)
- PPStream.exe (6.55 MB)
- PPSUpd.exe (173.37 KB)
- unpps.exe (378.16 KB)
The current web page applies to PPStream V188.8.131.521 Final version 184.108.40.2061
PPStream V220.127.116.111 Final is an application released by the software company PPStream, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall PPStream V18.104.22.1681 Final is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PPStream V22.214.171.1241 Final using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PPStream V126.96.36.1991 Final or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PPStream V188.8.131.521 Final". The PPStream V184.108.40.2061 Final program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PPStream V220.127.116.111 Final in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PPStream V18.104.22.1681 Final, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PPStream V22.214.171.1241 Final:
- The publisher is: http://www.PPS.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PPStream V126.96.36.1991 Final.
8. After removing PPStream V188.8.131.521 Final, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PPStream V184.108.40.2061 Final that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PPStream V220.127.116.111 Final using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PPStream V18.104.22.1681 Final by PPStream, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PPStream V22.214.171.1241 Final by PPStream, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PPStream V126.96.36.1991 Final supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 08:21:11.613