PPStream V22.214.171.1249 Final
You can find below details on how to uninstall PPStream V126.96.36.1999 Final for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PPStream V188.8.131.529 Final from your PCPPStream, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on PPStream, Inc.. More info about the app PPStream V184.108.40.2069 Final can be seen at http://www.PPS.tv/
. PPStream V220.127.116.119 Final is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PPStream V18.104.22.1689 Final is C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.37 MB (6684552 bytes) on disk and is titled PPStream.exe.
PPStream V22.214.171.1249 Final is comprised of the following executables which take 6.96 MB (7300168
bytes) on disk:
- PPSAP.exe (209.38 KB)
- PPStream.exe (6.37 MB)
- unpps.exe (391.80 KB)
The current web page applies to PPStream V126.96.36.1999 Final version 188.8.131.529
PPStream V184.108.40.2069 Final is a program marketed by the software company PPStream, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove PPStream V220.127.116.119 Final is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PPStream V18.104.22.1689 Final from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PPStream V22.214.171.1249 Final or simply click the Search field and type in "PPStream V126.96.36.1999 Final". If it is installed on your PC the PPStream V188.8.131.529 Final program will be found automatically. After you click PPStream V184.108.40.2069 Final in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PPStream V220.127.116.119 Final, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PPStream V18.104.22.1689 Final:
- The software company is: http://www.PPS.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PPStream\unpps.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PPStream V22.214.171.1249 Final.
8. After removing PPStream V126.96.36.1999 Final, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PPStream V188.8.131.529 Final which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PPStream V184.108.40.2069 Final using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PPStream V220.127.116.119 Final by PPStream, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PPStream V18.104.22.1689 Final by PPStream, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PPStream V22.214.171.1249 Final supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 14:58:13.227