POV-Ray for Windows v3.7
You can find on this page details on how to remove POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 from your PCPersistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.
. You can read more on Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.povray.org/
if you want to read more on POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 on Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.'s web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\POV-Ray\v3.7 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 is C:\Program Files\POV-Ray\v3.7\povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. POV-Ray for Windows v3.7's primary file takes around 6.81 MB (7141256 bytes) and its name is pvengine64.exe.
POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.95 MB (19872058
bytes) on disk.
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
The current page applies to POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 version 3.7
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall POV-Ray for Windows v3.7.Folders left behind when you uninstall POV-Ray for Windows v3.7:
- C:\Program Files\POV-Ray\v3.7\bin
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\POV-Ray for Windows v3.7
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\POV-Ray\v3.7\bin\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files\POV-Ray\v3.7\bin\POV-Ray.ico
- C:\Program Files\POV-Ray\v3.7\bin\POV-Ray.Include.ico
- C:\Program Files\POV-Ray\v3.7\bin\POV-Ray.Include-XP.ico
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 is an application marketed by the software company Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "POV-Ray for Windows v3.7". If it is installed on your PC the POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 program will be found automatically. When you select POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding POV-Ray for Windows v3.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for POV-Ray for Windows v3.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.povray.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\POV-Ray\v3.7\povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall POV-Ray for Windows v3.7.
8. After removing POV-Ray for Windows v3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 by Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 by Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove POV-Ray for Windows v3.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:48:21.277