You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall POS-ONE v2.0.46 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall POS-ONE v2.0.46 from your systemANSI Information Systems, Inc
. You can read more on ANSI Information Systems, Inc or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.ansi.ph
if you want to read more on POS-ONE v2.0.46 on ANSI Information Systems, Inc's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\POS-ONE directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\POS-ONE\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove POS-ONE v2.0.46. The program's main executable file is labeled POSONE.EXE and occupies 3.45 MB (3620864 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside POS-ONE v2.0.46. They occupy about 4.76 MB (4991022
bytes) on disk.
- instpos.exe (24.00 KB)
- POSONE.EXE (3.45 MB)
- POSSetup.exe (638.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current page applies to POS-ONE v2.0.46 version 2.0.46
POS-ONE v2.0.46 is a program released by ANSI Information Systems, Inc. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove POS-ONE v2.0.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove POS-ONE v2.0.46 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find POS-ONE v2.0.46 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "POS-ONE v2.0.46". If it is installed on your PC the POS-ONE v2.0.46 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click POS-ONE v2.0.46 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about POS-ONE v2.0.46, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for POS-ONE v2.0.46:
- The software company is: www.ansi.ph
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\POS-ONE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove POS-ONE v2.0.46.
8. After removing POS-ONE v2.0.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of POS-ONE v2.0.46 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling POS-ONE v2.0.46 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall POS-ONE v2.0.46 by ANSI Information Systems, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that POS-ONE v2.0.46 by ANSI Information Systems, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall POS-ONE v2.0.46 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 03:02:20.920