This page contains complete information on how to remove POP for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall POP from your systemPounds Labs
. Open here
where you can find out more on Pounds Labs. Usually the POP program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\POP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. POP's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\POP\uninstall.exe. POP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 59.42 MB (62309401 bytes) on disk.
POP is composed of the following executables which take 66.88 MB (70128445
bytes) on disk:
- POP.exe (59.42 MB)
- uninstall.exe (227.70 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.18 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.05 MB)
The current web page applies to POP version 3.5.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of POP:
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove POP from your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
POP is a program released by Pounds Labs. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove POP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete POP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find POP or simply click the Search feature and type in "POP". If it exists on your system the POP program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select POP in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about POP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove POP.
8. After removing POP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong POP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling POP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall POP by Pounds Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that POP by Pounds Labs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall POP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 14:53:54.600