POP Peeper is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall POP Peeper from your systemMortal Universe
. You can read more on Mortal Universe or check for application updates here
. POP Peeper is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\POP Peeper directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for POP Peeper is C:\Program Files\POP Peeper\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.54 MB (1613824 bytes) on disk and is named POPPeeper.exe.
POP Peeper installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.58 MB (1660532
bytes) on disk.
- POPPeeper.exe (1.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (45.61 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove POP Peeper:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\POP Peeper
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\POP Peeper
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper\HtmlRef.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper\Imap.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper\POPPeeper.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper\POPPeeper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper\PPInfo.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper\SendMail.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper\Version.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\POP Peeper\WebMail.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\POP Peeper.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\POP Peeper\ekolu.emd
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\POP Peeper\poppeeper.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\POP Peeper
POP Peeper is an application by the software company Mortal Universe. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall POP Peeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove POP Peeper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find POP Peeper or simply click the Search field and type in "POP Peeper". If it exists on your system the POP Peeper program will be found automatically. After you select POP Peeper in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding POP Peeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove POP Peeper.
8. After removing POP Peeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of POP Peeper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing POP Peeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove POP Peeper by Mortal Universe from your computer, nor are we saying that POP Peeper by Mortal Universe is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove POP Peeper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:14:31.293