PLS-CADD is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PLS-CADD from your PCPower Line Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Power Line Systems, Inc.. Further information about PLS-CADD can be seen at http://www.powline.com/products.html
. The program is usually located in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\pls_cadd directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PLS-CADD is C:\program files (x86)\pls\pls_cadd\pls_cadd.exe -UNINSTALL. The application's main executable file is called pls_cadd.exe and it has a size of 10.88 MB (11403696 bytes).
PLS-CADD installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.99 MB (14665056
bytes) on disk.
- pls_cadd.exe (10.88 MB)
- pls_db.exe (3.11 MB)
The current page applies to PLS-CADD version 11.01
only. Click on the links below for other PLS-CADD versions:
...click to view all...
PLS-CADD is a program marketed by the software company Power Line Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall PLS-CADD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PLS-CADD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PLS-CADD or simply click the Search feature and type in "PLS-CADD". If it is installed on your PC the PLS-CADD application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PLS-CADD in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PLS-CADD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PLS-CADD:
- The publisher is: http://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\pls_cadd\pls_cadd.exe -UNINSTALL
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PLS-CADD.
8. After uninstalling PLS-CADD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PLS-CADD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PLS-CADD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PLS-CADD by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PLS-CADD by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PLS-CADD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 12:09:04.117