You can find below detailed information on how to remove PLAY ONLINE for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PLAY ONLINE from your computerZTE Corporation
. You can find out more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on PLAY ONLINE on ZTE Corporation's website. Usually the PLAY ONLINE program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4G Hostless Modem\PLAY ONLINE directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for PLAY ONLINE is C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPB4G Hostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled LaunchWebUI.exe and its approximative size is 96.25 KB (98560 bytes).
The executables below are part of PLAY ONLINE. They occupy an average of 2.74 MB (2874392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (435.75 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (448.25 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (62.90 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.25 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.25 KB)
- Setup.exe (620.75 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (485.75 KB)
- Tip.exe (145.25 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (167.75 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (22.40 KB)
- installer.exe (21.40 KB)
This data is about PLAY ONLINE version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other PLAY ONLINE versions:
PLAY ONLINE is an application by ZTE Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PLAY ONLINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PLAY ONLINE with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PLAY ONLINE or simply click the Search field and type in "PLAY ONLINE". The PLAY ONLINE app will be found very quickly. When you select PLAY ONLINE in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PLAY ONLINE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PLAY ONLINE:
- The publisher is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPB4G Hostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PLAY ONLINE.
8. After removing PLAY ONLINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PLAY ONLINE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PLAY ONLINE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PLAY ONLINE by ZTE Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that PLAY ONLINE by ZTE Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PLAY ONLINE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 21:02:05.310