You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PLAY ONLINE for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PLAY ONLINE from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can read more about related to PLAY ONLINE at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the PLAY ONLINE application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAY ONLINE directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for PLAY ONLINE is C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAY ONLINE\uninst.exe. PLAY ONLINE.exe is the PLAY ONLINE's main executable file and it occupies around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PLAY ONLINE. They occupy an average of 3.31 MB (3475605
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- PLAY ONLINE.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (968.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
The current page applies to PLAY ONLINE version 11.302.09.06.264
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PLAY ONLINE:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall PLAY ONLINE:
The files below remain on your disk by PLAY ONLINE when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\PLAY ONLINE
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PLAY ONLINE
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PLAY ONLINE
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\PLAY ONLINE\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\PLAY ONLINE\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files\PLAY ONLINE\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\PLAY ONLINE\AddrBookUIPlugin.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\PLAY ONLINE_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\PLAY ONLINE_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PLAY ONLINE
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PLAY ONLINE\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PLAY ONLINE\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PLAY ONLINE\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PLAY ONLINE\UninstallString
PLAY ONLINE is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove PLAY ONLINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PLAY ONLINE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PLAY ONLINE or simply click the Search feature and type in "PLAY ONLINE". If it exists on your system the PLAY ONLINE app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PLAY ONLINE in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PLAY ONLINE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PLAY ONLINE:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PLAY ONLINE\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PLAY ONLINE.
8. After uninstalling PLAY ONLINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PLAY ONLINE which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PLAY ONLINE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PLAY ONLINE by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that PLAY ONLINE by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PLAY ONLINE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:09:41.940