PK Finder versión 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove PK Finder versión 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PK Finder versión 1.0 from your systemCodeDead
. More data about CodeDead can be found here
. Please open http://codedead.com/
if you want to read more on PK Finder versión 1.0 on CodeDead's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\PK Finder directory (same installation drive as Windows). PK Finder versión 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\PK Finder\unins000.exe. PK Finder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 154.00 KB (157696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PK Finder versión 1.0. They take about 1.33 MB (1391657
bytes) on disk.
- PK Finder.exe (154.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about PK Finder versión 1.0 version 1.0
PK Finder versión 1.0 is an application released by CodeDead. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove PK Finder versión 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PK Finder versión 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PK Finder versión 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PK Finder versión 1.0". If it exists on your system the PK Finder versión 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PK Finder versión 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PK Finder versión 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PK Finder versión 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://codedead.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\PK Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PK Finder versión 1.0.
8. After uninstalling PK Finder versión 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PK Finder versión 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PK Finder versión 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PK Finder versión 1.0 by CodeDead from your PC, nor are we saying that PK Finder versión 1.0 by CodeDead is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PK Finder versión 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 12:34:27.520