This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PIXresizer for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PIXresizer from your systemBluefive software
. Open here
where you can get more info on Bluefive software. You can see more info related to PIXresizer at http://bluefive.pair.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXresizer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove PIXresizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXresizer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PIXresizer.exe is the PIXresizer's main executable file and it takes around 424.00 KB (434176 bytes) on disk.
PIXresizer contains of the executables below. They take 1.10 MB (1149214
bytes) on disk.
- PIXresizer.exe (424.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.7
of PIXresizer. You can find here a few links to other PIXresizer versions:
If you are manually uninstalling PIXresizer we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
PIXresizer is a program marketed by the software company Bluefive software. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase PIXresizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PIXresizer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PIXresizer or simply click the Search field and type in "PIXresizer". The PIXresizer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PIXresizer in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PIXresizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PIXresizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://bluefive.pair.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXresizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PIXresizer.
8. After removing PIXresizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PIXresizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PIXresizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PIXresizer by Bluefive software from your PC, we are not saying that PIXresizer by Bluefive software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PIXresizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:17:12.820