This web page is about PIXresizer 2.0.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PIXresizer 2.0.3 from your systemBluefive software
. More data about Bluefive software can be found here
. More details about the program PIXresizer 2.0.3 can be found at http://bluefive.pair.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXresizer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. PIXresizer 2.0.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXresizer\unins000.exe. PIXresizer.exe is the PIXresizer 2.0.3's primary executable file and it takes around 412.00 KB (421888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PIXresizer 2.0.3. They occupy an average of 1.06 MB (1113369
bytes) on disk.
- PIXresizer.exe (412.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This data is about PIXresizer 2.0.3 version 2.0.3
PIXresizer 2.0.3 is a program offered by the software company Bluefive software. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove PIXresizer 2.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PIXresizer 2.0.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PIXresizer 2.0.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PIXresizer 2.0.3". The PIXresizer 2.0.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PIXresizer 2.0.3 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PIXresizer 2.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PIXresizer 2.0.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://bluefive.pair.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PIXresizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PIXresizer 2.0.3.
8. After uninstalling PIXresizer 2.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PIXresizer 2.0.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PIXresizer 2.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PIXresizer 2.0.3 by Bluefive software from your computer, we are not saying that PIXresizer 2.0.3 by Bluefive software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PIXresizer 2.0.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 12:08:54.750