This page is about PICOLAY 2016-11-02 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PICOLAY 2016-11-02 from your PCHeribert Cypionka
. Further information on Heribert Cypionka can be found here
. You can get more details related to PICOLAY 2016-11-02 at http://www.picolay.de
. Usually the PICOLAY 2016-11-02 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PICOLAY folder, depending on the user's option during install. PICOLAY 2016-11-02's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PICOLAY\uninstall.exe. PICOLAY 2016-11-02's primary file takes about 2.37 MB (2487808 bytes) and is named picolay.exe.
PICOLAY 2016-11-02 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.41 MB (2530816
bytes) on disk.
- picolay.exe (2.37 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.00 KB)
This web page is about PICOLAY 2016-11-02 version 20161102
PICOLAY 2016-11-02 is an application by Heribert Cypionka. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PICOLAY 2016-11-02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PICOLAY 2016-11-02 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PICOLAY 2016-11-02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PICOLAY 2016-11-02". If it is installed on your PC the PICOLAY 2016-11-02 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PICOLAY 2016-11-02 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PICOLAY 2016-11-02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PICOLAY 2016-11-02:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picolay.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PICOLAY\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PICOLAY 2016-11-02.
8. After removing PICOLAY 2016-11-02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PICOLAY 2016-11-02 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PICOLAY 2016-11-02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PICOLAY 2016-11-02 by Heribert Cypionka from your PC, we are not saying that PICOLAY 2016-11-02 by Heribert Cypionka is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PICOLAY 2016-11-02 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:38:46.873