PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60
PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 from your PCmicroEngineering Labs, Inc.
. More information about microEngineering Labs, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the application PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 can be seen at http://www.melabs.com/
. PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PBP folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PBP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PBP.EXE is the PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60's primary executable file and it takes about 180.56 KB (184890 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60. They take about 1.85 MB (1936878
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PBP.EXE (180.56 KB)
- PBPL.EXE (488.00 KB)
- PBPW.EXE (388.00 KB)
- PM.EXE (71.65 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- usbhidio.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.60
of PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60.
PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 is a program offered by the software company microEngineering Labs, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60". The PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.melabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PBP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60.
8. After removing PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 by microEngineering Labs, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 by microEngineering Labs, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 21:09:09.580