PHD Guiding 1.11.0
This page is about PHD Guiding 1.11.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PHD Guiding 1.11.0 from your computerStark Labs
. Check out here
for more details on Stark Labs. Further information about PHD Guiding 1.11.0 can be seen at http://www.stark-labs.com
. PHD Guiding 1.11.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\PHDGuiding folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\PHDGuiding\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PHD Guiding 1.11.0. PHD Guiding 1.11.0's primary file takes around 3.83 MB (4014080 bytes) and its name is PHD.exe.
PHD Guiding 1.11.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.49 MB (4705561
bytes) on disk:
- PHD.exe (3.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This data is about PHD Guiding 1.11.0 version 1.11.0
PHD Guiding 1.11.0 is an application marketed by the software company Stark Labs. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove PHD Guiding 1.11.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PHD Guiding 1.11.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PHD Guiding 1.11.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PHD Guiding 1.11.0". If it exists on your system the PHD Guiding 1.11.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click PHD Guiding 1.11.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PHD Guiding 1.11.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PHD Guiding 1.11.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stark-labs.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PHDGuiding\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PHD Guiding 1.11.0.
8. After uninstalling PHD Guiding 1.11.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PHD Guiding 1.11.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PHD Guiding 1.11.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PHD Guiding 1.11.0 by Stark Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that PHD Guiding 1.11.0 by Stark Labs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PHD Guiding 1.11.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 07:26:59.947