PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741
PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 from your systemPGP Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on PGP Corporation. Usually the PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741. The program's main executable file occupies 5.65 MB (5928792 bytes) on disk and is called PM2Client.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741. They occupy about 7.27 MB (7621296
bytes) on disk.
- PM2Client.exe (5.65 MB)
- Setup.exe (1.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.3.0.8741
of PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741.
PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 is a program offered by the software company PGP Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741". The PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741.
8. After removing PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 by PGP Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 by PGP Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PGP Desktop 10.3.0.8741 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-25 08:52:01.660