PGNP OLEDB Provider 220.127.116.1136
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PGNP OLEDB Provider 18.104.22.16836 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PGNP OLEDB Provider 22.214.171.12436 from your systemIntellisoft LLC
. You can read more on Intellisoft LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pgoledb.com/
to get more information about PGNP OLEDB Provider 126.96.36.19936 on Intellisoft LLC's website. PGNP OLEDB Provider 188.8.131.5236 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intellisoft\PGNP folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing PGNP OLEDB Provider 184.108.40.20636 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intellisoft\PGNP\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 737.94 KB (755648 bytes) on disk and is called PGNProfiler.exe.
PGNP OLEDB Provider 220.127.116.1136 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2399304
bytes) on disk.
- CopyIndex.exe (240.00 KB)
- DropIndex.exe (232.00 KB)
- PGNProfiler.exe (737.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of PGNP OLEDB Provider 18.104.22.16836.
PGNP OLEDB Provider 22.214.171.12436 is a program by the software company Intellisoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase PGNP OLEDB Provider 126.96.36.19936 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PGNP OLEDB Provider 188.8.131.5236 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PGNP OLEDB Provider 184.108.40.20636 or simply click the Search field and type in "PGNP OLEDB Provider 220.127.116.1136". The PGNP OLEDB Provider 18.104.22.16836 app will be found very quickly. After you select PGNP OLEDB Provider 22.214.171.12436 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PGNP OLEDB Provider 126.96.36.19936, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PGNP OLEDB Provider 188.8.131.5236:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgoledb.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intellisoft\PGNP\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PGNP OLEDB Provider 184.108.40.20636.
8. After removing PGNP OLEDB Provider 220.127.116.1136, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PGNP OLEDB Provider 18.104.22.16836 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PGNP OLEDB Provider 22.214.171.12436 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PGNP OLEDB Provider 126.96.36.19936 by Intellisoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PGNP OLEDB Provider 188.8.131.5236 by Intellisoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PGNP OLEDB Provider 184.108.40.20636 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:08:42.650