PG Music DirectX Plugins 220.127.116.11
This web page contains complete information on how to remove PG Music DirectX Plugins 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PG Music DirectX Plugins 22.214.171.124 from your PCPG Music Inc.
. More information on PG Music Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about on PG Music DirectX Plugins 126.96.36.199 at http://www.pgmusic.com
. PG Music DirectX Plugins 188.8.131.52 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerTracks DirectX Plugins directory, depending on the user's choice. PG Music DirectX Plugins 184.108.40.206's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerTracks DirectX Plugins\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 679.20 KB (695498 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with PG Music DirectX Plugins 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1284298
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.20 KB)
- RestorePGPluginPresets.exe (286.50 KB)
- SavePGPluginPresets.exe (288.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PG Music DirectX Plugins 22.214.171.124.
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove PG Music DirectX Plugins 126.96.36.199 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PowerTracks DirectX Plugins
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\PowerTracks DirectX Plugins\unins001.dat
- C:\Program Files\PowerTracks DirectX Plugins\unins001.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerTracks DirectX Plugins\unins002.dat
- C:\Program Files\PowerTracks DirectX Plugins\unins002.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PG_DX_Plugins_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PG Music DirectX Plugins 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by the software company PG Music Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove PG Music DirectX Plugins 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PG Music DirectX Plugins 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PG Music DirectX Plugins 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PG Music DirectX Plugins 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the PG Music DirectX Plugins 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you click PG Music DirectX Plugins 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PG Music DirectX Plugins 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PG Music DirectX Plugins 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.pgmusic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerTracks DirectX Plugins\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PG Music DirectX Plugins 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing PG Music DirectX Plugins 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PG Music DirectX Plugins 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PG Music DirectX Plugins 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PG Music DirectX Plugins 184.108.40.206 by PG Music Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PG Music DirectX Plugins 220.127.116.11 by PG Music Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PG Music DirectX Plugins 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:27:48.287