You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PECompact for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PECompact from your PCBitsum Technologies
. Open here
for more information on Bitsum Technologies. PECompact is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Bitsum Technologies\PECompact2 folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for PECompact is C:\Program Files\Bitsum Technologies\PECompact2\uninstall.exe. PECompact's primary file takes about 7.02 KB (7184 bytes) and is called pec.exe.
PECompact is comprised of the following executables which take 1.08 MB (1135702
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- pec.exe (7.02 KB)
- PEC2.exe (249.52 KB)
- pec2gui.exe (197.02 KB)
- pecgui.exe (7.02 KB)
- PEChksum.exe (65.52 KB)
- peclassify.exe (65.52 KB)
- PEHideText.exe (73.02 KB)
- PEInsert.exe (37.40 KB)
- PESubsys.exe (67.02 KB)
- PETrim.exe (126.02 KB)
- PEWaterMark.exe (80.52 KB)
- testcodec.exe (61.02 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.03.12
of PECompact. For more PECompact versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PECompact is an application marketed by Bitsum Technologies. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove PECompact is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PECompact from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PECompact or simply activate the Search field and type in "PECompact". If it is installed on your PC the PECompact program will be found automatically. When you select PECompact in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PECompact, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PECompact.
8. After uninstalling PECompact, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PECompact which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PECompact using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PECompact by Bitsum Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that PECompact by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PECompact supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 09:00:54.693