PECompact is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PECompact from your PCBitsum Technologies
. More data about Bitsum Technologies can be found here
. PECompact is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PECompact folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling PECompact is C:\Program Files (x86)\PECompact\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named pec.exe and occupies 7.02 KB (7184 bytes).
PECompact is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.21 MB (1264228
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- pec.exe (7.02 KB)
- PEC2.exe (272.02 KB)
- pec2gui.exe (208.52 KB)
- pecgui.exe (7.02 KB)
- PEChksum.exe (70.52 KB)
- PEClassify.exe (71.02 KB)
- PEHideText.exe (77.52 KB)
- PEInsert.exe (73.02 KB)
- PESubsys.exe (72.02 KB)
- PETrim.exe (134.52 KB)
- PEWaterMark.exe (89.52 KB)
- testcodec.exe (68.02 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.91 KB)
The current web page applies to PECompact version 3.03.23
only. For other PECompact versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PECompact is an application released by the software company Bitsum Technologies. Some people want to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove PECompact is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PECompact with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PECompact or simply click the Search field and type in "PECompact". If it is installed on your PC the PECompact application will be found automatically. After you select PECompact in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PECompact, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PECompact.
8. After uninstalling PECompact, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PECompact which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PECompact using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PECompact by Bitsum Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that PECompact by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PECompact in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 08:22:22.610