PDFlite 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PDFlite 184.108.40.206 from your systemAmnis Technology Ltd
. More information about Amnis Technology Ltd can be seen here
. PDFlite 220.127.116.11 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFlite folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PDFlite 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFlite\uninstall-pdflite.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PDFlite.exe and it has a size of 5.57 MB (5841984 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PDFlite 22.214.171.124. They occupy an average of 6.38 MB (6686638
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFlite.exe (5.57 MB)
- pluginreg.exe (16.56 KB)
- uninstall-pdflite.exe (343.19 KB)
- PDFLiteConverter.exe (336.55 KB)
- pdflite_printer.exe (37.55 KB)
- setupr.exe (46.00 KB)
- unredmon.exe (45.00 KB)
This web page is about PDFlite 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
PDFlite 184.108.40.206 is a program released by Amnis Technology Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove PDFlite 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PDFlite 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PDFlite 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "PDFlite 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the PDFlite 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PDFlite 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PDFlite 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PDFlite 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing PDFlite 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFlite 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PDFlite 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PDFlite 184.108.40.206 by Amnis Technology Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that PDFlite 220.127.116.11 by Amnis Technology Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDFlite 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 20:10:33.357