PDFCreator is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PDFCreator from your computerFrank Heind顤fer, Philip Chinery
. Further information on Frank Heind顤fer, Philip Chinery can be found here
. Please open http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator
if you want to read more on PDFCreator on Frank Heind顤fer, Philip Chinery's page. PDFCreator is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall PDFCreator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PDFCreator.exe is the PDFCreator's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.96 MB (3104768 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PDFCreator. They take about 9.15 MB (9595378
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFCreator.exe (2.96 MB)
- PDFSpool.exe (412.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.85 KB)
- Images2PDF.exe (2.80 MB)
- Images2PDFC.exe (82.50 KB)
- TransTool.exe (600.00 KB)
- pdfforge Toolbar_setup.exe (1.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.3
of PDFCreator. Click on the links below for other PDFCreator versions:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator is an application marketed by the software company Frank Heind顤fer, Philip Chinery. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PDFCreator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PDFCreator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDFCreator". If it is installed on your PC the PDFCreator application will be found very quickly. When you click PDFCreator in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PDFCreator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The software company is: http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDFCreator.
8. After uninstalling PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFCreator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDFCreator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDFCreator by Frank Heind顤fer, Philip Chinery from your computer, nor are we saying that PDFCreator by Frank Heind顤fer, Philip Chinery is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDFCreator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 01:51:53.027